Latest Blog


When someone dies the Executors, if there is a Will, or Personal Representative in the case of Intestacy, need to obtain a Court Order to allow them to administer the Estate of the deceased.

If there is a Will this is Order is called the Grant Of Probate and if there is no Will then it is Letters of Administration. If there is a Will and the Estate is very simple it is possible to obtain the Grant of Probate without professional assistance.

However, if there is no Will, or the Estate is complicated or likely to exceed the Nil Rate Band for Inheritance Tax then professional assistance is certainly a worthwhile consideration.

At Consensus Wills we are able to provide sympathetic advice to the Executors and family and can arrange for a full service in administering the Estate and dealing with the Capital Taxes Office .

Consensus Wills Probate

What happens after a death?

viagra générique prix ou trouver du viagra sur internet medicament générique viagra pilule viagra femme